Walk through trails surrounded by pristine jungle and learn about the secrets it holds: natural medicines, herbs and many plants that are still used today by natural healers throughout the Caribbean.
Once you reach the Iguabonita Cave, our trained guides will lead you through the vast underground network of chambers and tunnels that lie beneath. In this journey you will learn about the different cave formations and the fauna that lives inside this impressive cavern.
· Minimum 6 years old to participate
· Pregnant women should not participate
· Cannot participate if have ingested alcohol, strong medications or controlled substances. · Cannot participate if suffer from heart conditions, blood pressure, respiratory problems, vertigo, asthma, epilepsy, Parkinson´s or any mental disability
· Cameras, cellular phones or other lose objects are not allowed inside the cave.
· The company reserves the right to define if someone must make the tour accompanied by a guide or if cannot participate
Schedule: Mondays to Sundays
Duration: 2:00 hours
What to bring: Comfortable clothing, closed shoes and long hair tied up.
Included: Transportation from and to any Punta Cana/Bavaro Hotel in air-conditioned buses.