Walk through trails surrounded by pristine jungle and learn about the secrets it holds: natural medicines, herbs and many plants that are still used today by natural healers throughout the Caribbean.
Once you reach the Iguabonita Cave, our trained guides will lead you through the vast underground network of chambers and tunnels that lie beneath. In this journey you will learn about the different cave formations and the fauna that lives inside this impressive cavern.
· Cameras, drones, cellular phones, selfie sticks, or other similar objects are not allowed on the tour.
· Minimum 6 years old to participate.
· Pregnant women cannot participate. · Cannot participate if have ingested alcohol, strong medications or controlled substances.
· Cannot participate if suffer from heart conditions, blood pressure, respiratory problems, vertigo, asthma, epilepsy, Parkinson´s or any mental disability.
· The company reserves the right to define if someone cannot participate.
12:00 PM (Transportation does not apply as a single activity)
Approximate duration: 2:00 hours
What to bring: Comfortable clothing, closed shoes, sunscreen and money for souvenirs and photos.
Included: Transportation from and to any Punta Cana/Bavaro Hotel in air-conditioned buses.
Not Included: - Photos
Remark: This tour can be combined with any other tour at the park or the marina in our DUAL PACK or FULL DAY Package.