Regarded as the finest caving expedition in Punta Cana, both exciting and educational! Hike up into the slopes of El Farallon Cliff, go through a pristine jungle while learning all about the flora and fauna of the Dominican Republic and other Caribbean islands. Upon reaching the mouth of the cave, descend an eco friendly staircase and go through the vast underground network of chambers and tunnels that lie beneath. Adventure awaits!
· Minimum 6 years old to participate
· Pregnant women should not participate
· Cannot participate if have ingested alcohol, strong medications or controlled substances. · Cannot participate if suffer from heart conditions, blood pressure, respiratory problems, vertigo, asthma, epilepsy, Parkinson´s or any mental disability
· Cameras, cellular phones or other lose objects are not allowed inside the cave.
· The company reserves the right to define if someone must make the tour accompanied by a guide or if cannot participate
Schedule: Mondays to Sundays
Duration: 2:00 hours
What to bring: Comfortable clothing, closed shoes and long hair tied up.
Included: Transportation from and to any Punta Cana/Bavaro Hotel in air-conditioned buses.